Corporate Coaching & Workshops
It has been shown that happier, healthier people are more innovative and productive, take less time off and attribute more value to the bottom line which is why more and more organisations are recognising the benefits of investing in their people’s health and wellbeing, as well as their professional development.
Delivered either in a one-to-one or group format, the power programme supports organisations with their people development or wellness strategy, to help their people create more balance across 4 key areas: Body, Brain, Nutrition and Nurture and to build mental and physical strength and resilience.
This type of health coaching is a highly effective way of enabling sustainable improvements in people’s ability and capacity to deliver what is required in their role, positively impacting the business in multiple areas.
- Stronger in every aspect of your personal and work life
- Discover your purpose, weaknesses and how to take ownership
- Understanding how you think and what aspects are serving you
- More confidence in your abilities
- Understanding how to manage stress through change
- Finding fulfilment in what you do happier work and personal life thus helping to reduce stress levels